Repository navigation
Conversation
a523065 to
5cbe9af
Compare
|
LGTM, I would not merge all the file change, it will cause conflicts with other pending PRs, could we postpone the re-formatting of everything ? |
|
Then it'd break the build. And of course the in-flight PRs will add more changes that would need re-formatting; unless we expect to have zero PRs and nobody with a large CL locally at some point in time, we would never get this in, I think... |
Ah yes... I think we have too many in-flight PRs ATM. -1 to merge this now. We should merge most in-flight PRs before converting the tests to TS. May be we can propose that everybody focus on merging in-flight PR Friday morning and then you can update/merge this & test can be TSified ? |
|
I guess you're the better judge of that than I am, but overall I expect that waiting might just increase the effort in total. |
I don't know but what I can is that I lost half my day yesterday trying to rebase a PR after TSification (& the other half with the build system, hopefully I was able to work for the 3rd half) and I can say it's not really nice. As we should merge all possible PRs before upgrading the tests, I think it's worth the wait. It can be quite fast if we can get 3/4 people to merge pending PRs. |
|
I am rebasing it right now and will merge as soon as Travis says it is green. |
|
See #2107 |
|
Just landed in master. |
|
This issue has been automatically locked due to inactivity. Read more about our automatic conversation locking policy. This action has been performed automatically by a bot. |
No description provided.